Simple Tips to Make Your Eyes Look Bigger and More Noticeable
- Published in Types Of Makeup Styles
Do you want to make your eyes more noticeable without putting on a ton of makeup? If so, you’re in luck! This blog post will give you simple tips and tricks to help make your eyes look bigger without breaking the bank or taking up too much time. Whether it’s the shape of your eyebrows, the color of your eyeliner, or even changes in your skincare routine – there are easy ways to draw attention to some of our most defining facial features: our eyes. Read on for few great eye-enhancing tips that are sure to leave others complimenting your gorgeous peepers every day.
Get doll eyes: ways to make your eyes look bigger without makeup
- Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can make your eyes look puffy, swollen, and exhausted. Make sure you get the recommended 8 hours of sleep each night to keep your eyes looking bright and beautiful.
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking adequate amounts of water helps hydrate the body and keeps your skin healthy, which can help make your eyes appear larger by keeping it moisturized.
- Use a cold compress: Placing a cold compress or chilled cucumber slices over the eyes for 10 minutes at a time helps reduce puffiness and make your eyes look bigger and brighter.
- Skin Care Regimen: Properly cleansing and moisturizing the delicate skin around the eyes can help keep the area clear and hydrated, making it appear bigger.
- Eat nutrient-rich foods: Eating a healthy diet with plenty of vitamins and minerals helps improve circulation in the eyes to make them look brighter and larger. Incorporate dark leafy greens, fatty fish, nuts, seeds, and fruits into your meal plan for the best results.
- Put down the salt: Too much salt in your diet can lead to bloating around your eyes and puffiness, making them appear smaller than they are. Reduce or eliminate salty snacks from your meal plan if you want doll-like eyes.
- Wear sunglasses outdoors: Protecting your eyes from direct sunlight by wearing sunglasses can help prevent wrinkles and dryness around the eyes, which can make them look smaller.
- Condition your lashes: Regularly conditioning your lashes with a nourishing oil like castor or coconut oil helps keep them healthy and full-looking, making your eyes appear bigger naturally.
- Avoid eye drops: While eye drops may make your eyes feel refreshed, excessive use of these products can diminish the size of your pupils, making them appear smaller than normal. Stick to moisturizing eye creams instead for best results.
- Exercise the muscles around your eyes: Massaging the area around the eyes helps improve blood circulation, reducing puffiness and drooping eyelids, giving you that doll-like eye look. Also, try gently tapping your eyes with your fingertips for a few minutes each day to help achieve larger-looking eyes.
- Use light-colored eye shadow: Applying lighter shades of eye makeup like light pinks, beiges, and golds can make the eyes appear bigger. Avoid darker shades that can create a harsh contrast around the eyes and make them seem smaller.
- Curl your lashes: Using an eyelash curler helps give the illusion of bigger, fuller lashes, making the entire eye area look bigger and brighter overall. Gently curl your lashes upward for best results.
- Try an eyelid lift: If you’re looking for a more permanent solution, consider getting an eyelid lift procedure done at a cosmetic clinic or doctor’s office. This will help give you doll-like eyes that look wider and brighter without effort!
How to make your eyes pop: tips and tricks for enhancing your eye look
Try using colorful eyeliners or eyeshadows to bring out your eye color and make them pop. Choose shades that complement the natural hue of your eyes and create a bold, bright look. This will also help to make them appear larger. In addition, it can be helpful to use lighter shades on the inner corner of your eyes and darker shades along the outer edges to create more definition. You can also line the entire upper lash line with a dark pencil liner for an extra dramatic effect.
Adding mascara can help define lashes and open eyes even further. Opt for lengthening mascaras that add volume as well; this will give you longer, fuller-looking lashes that draw attention to your eyes. However, be sure not to overdue it, as too much mascara can clump up and give you a spider-like appearance.
If you want an intense effect, try false eyelashes. These are available in many shapes and sizes, so you should be able to find ones that match your eye shape and size perfectly. Apply just one or two lashes per eye for a subtle change, or go all out with full lash strips for a more dramatic look.
Finally, consider adding highlighter to your brow bone and inner corner of the eyes. This will uplift your face and highlight your eyes even further. Depending on the desired result, you can use powder or cream formulas. Just remember to blend! With these tips and tricks, you’ll surely have beautiful, eye-catching eyes in no time.